- "Many thanks Tom for your excellent work - much appreciated."
- “Hi Thomas - looks great - you are a star! Thanks again for everything. You've been so helpful and thorough”
- “Just a quick note to say thank you for all your assistance with the sale and your speedy work in helping in my purchase. The service you provided has been excellent. I wish you both all the best”
- “Very efficient, friendly and informative. Would definitely recommend and use again!”
- "You have always been very approachable and attentive - thank you again for your help."
- "Thomas and Lauren, thank you for handling this purchase and the re-mortgage - we appreciate your professionalism and help."
- "Hope you had a lovely Xmas, thanks again for all your work on our successful move, we have settled in and are loving the house and the area."
- "That's great news. Thanks for all your efforts in the past few days. Much appreciated."
Upon qualification as a Solicitor in September 2017, I joined the residential property team at Braddon & Snow. I had previously trained at another Hertfordshire firm following completion of my degree in Law with Business and the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law.
I specialise in a variety of aspects in residential property work, acting on freehold and leasehold transactions as well as the purchase of right to buy, new build and shared ownership properties. I also advise clients in respect of lease extensions, transfers of equity and re-mortgage applications. My clients range from buyers taking their first step on the property ladder to property investors.
I am the Chairperson of the Hertfordshire Junior Lawyers Division and member of the Hertfordshire Law Society.
Outside of the office, I enjoy country walks, skiing, cooking and seeing what some of my favourite London restaurants have to offer on the menu. I also enjoy travelling and have spent time at universities in Thailand and China during my degree at summer schools.