Visiting our Broxbourne office
Parking is available in Shoppers Car Park 2 to the rear of the offices (accessed via Station Road).
We are located around ten minutes’ walk from both Broxbourne train stations and well-served by a number of local bus routes, including the 310, 341, 410 and 641.
In line with current government guidelines, we are working with clients remotely wherever possible, including over the phone, via email and through videoconferencing. This is for your safety and convenience, as well as to protect our staff.
Where an in-person meeting is required, we ask that anyone attending our office only do so by appointment. We ask that you wear a mask and hand sanitiser will be available on entry. All communal areas are cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis, with particular attention given to high contact areas, such as door handles, chairs and tables.
We are committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our clients. Our Broxbourne office includes a ground floor meeting room to enable us to meet clients who find our 1st floor offices in Hoddesdon harder to access. If you have any specific accessibility needs, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss how we can accommodate you.
Our residential conveyancing services in Broxbourne
We have a large and experienced team of residential property solicitors who offer fast, reliable and low stress conveyancing for clients throughout Hertfordshire.
We are accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) reflecting the high quality of our service.
Our team can assist with all types of residential property transactions, including:
Residential property sales & purchases
Our residential conveyancing solicitors in Broxbourne can assist with every stage of buying or selling your property, including:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts of sale
- Raising and answering queries
- Negotiating any required amendments to the sale documents
- Carrying out conveyancing checks
- Handling transfer of funds
- Dealing with payment of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Registering the new ownership of the property with the Land Registry
- Advice on specific issues, such as Capital Gains Tax (CGT) for buy to let properties
See how we can help with residential sales and purchases.
Transfer of equity
Should you need to add or remove someone from the legal ownership of a property, this is done through a transfer of equity. Our residential property experts can carry this process out seamlessly, smoothly transferring the ownership of your property as required.
See how we can help with transfers of equity.
Should you need to remortgage your property, we make the process as simple and straightforward as possible for you, including assisting with matters such as:
- Advising on the terms of the new mortgage
- Requesting a mortgage redemption statement from your current lender
- Handling transfer of funds between your new and old lender
- Updating the property title with the Land Registry
See how we can help with remortgages.
Extending a lease can be straightforward or more complex, depending on the circumstances. Our Broxbourne residential conveyancing solicitors can advise on issues including:
- The terms of your current lease
- Your statutory right to renew
- Non-statutory lease renewals
- Your liability for marriage value
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Your future liability for ground rent, service charges and other additional costs
See how we can help with lease extensions.
Find out more about our residential conveyancing services
To find out more about how we can help with your property transactions and why our team are a great choice, please take a look at our residential conveyancing services.
Speak to our residential conveyancing solicitors in Broxbourne
To ask a question or request a conveyancing quote, please get in touch now by calling 01992 464552 or emailing email@example.com.